NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Byron Gray, president of the New Rochelle Uniformed Fire Fighters Association, will receive an award Thursday, Dec. 13, for his fire safety video series.
The ceremony is scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. at Fire Station No. 3, 756 North Ave.
The Firemark Award, established by Liberty Mutual in 1986, recognizes firefighters for their impact on their communities.
- 1 New Rochelle City Council Looking Into New Ice Rink
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95