NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Byron Gray, president of the New Rochelle Uniformed Fire Fighters Association, will receive an award Thursday, Dec. 13, for his fire safety video series.
The ceremony is scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. at Fire Station No. 3, 756 North Ave.
The Firemark Award, established by Liberty Mutual in 1986, recognizes firefighters for their impact on their communities.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire