NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Byron Gray, president of the New Rochelle Uniformed Fire Fighters Association, will receive an award Thursday, Dec. 13, for his fire safety video series.
The ceremony is scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. at Fire Station No. 3, 756 North Ave.
The Firemark Award, established by Liberty Mutual in 1986, recognizes firefighters for their impact on their communities.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester