NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A New Rochelle family was left homeless after a fire forced responders to rip down their bedroom walls on Saturday, May 31, according to News 12 Westchester.
Firefighters were able to bring the blaze under control, but had to tear into the walls to figure out how the fire began, News 12 Westchester reported.
The three adults and three children living in the home on Everett Street were able to escape without any injuries, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast