NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A New Rochelle family was left homeless after a fire forced responders to rip down their bedroom walls on Saturday, May 31, according to News 12 Westchester.
Firefighters were able to bring the blaze under control, but had to tear into the walls to figure out how the fire began, News 12 Westchester reported.
The three adults and three children living in the home on Everett Street were able to escape without any injuries, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 4 New Rochelle Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says