NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A New Rochelle family was left homeless after a fire forced responders to rip down their bedroom walls on Saturday, May 31, according to News 12 Westchester.
Firefighters were able to bring the blaze under control, but had to tear into the walls to figure out how the fire began, News 12 Westchester reported.
The three adults and three children living in the home on Everett Street were able to escape without any injuries, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 4 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island