NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A New Rochelle family was left homeless after a fire forced responders to rip down their bedroom walls on Saturday, May 31, according to News 12 Westchester.
Firefighters were able to bring the blaze under control, but had to tear into the walls to figure out how the fire began, News 12 Westchester reported.
The three adults and three children living in the home on Everett Street were able to escape without any injuries, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 5 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yonkers Yard