NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A New Rochelle family was left homeless after a fire forced responders to rip down their bedroom walls on Saturday, May 31, according to News 12 Westchester.
Firefighters were able to bring the blaze under control, but had to tear into the walls to figure out how the fire began, News 12 Westchester reported.
The three adults and three children living in the home on Everett Street were able to escape without any injuries, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow