NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- FBI officials arrested an 18-year-old suspect on Tuesday, March 11 who is wanted in connection with a shooting and robbery of a New Rochelle Deli, according to LoHud.com.
Shakeem Martin of Brooklyn is the third suspect arrested in connection to the robbery that took place in October. A 15-year-old girl and Noris Gonzalez, 22, of the Bronx have already been charged in the robbery, LoHud.com reported.
The three suspects allegedly went into Madaba's Deli at 330 Huguenot St. demanding money. The owner handed over a box of coins and turned to open the cash register when the gunman shot him in the leg, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 4 Mariano Rivera Joins Celebs For WFAN, New Rochelle Charity Softball Game
- 5 Choking Hazard Prompts Kraft Singles Recall