NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – A 5-year-old boy is recovering at Westchester Medical Center Thursday after falling out of a first-floor window, News 12 reported.
The boy was apparently jumping on his mattress in a first-floor room in his house on Woodland Avenue when he bounced out of the window, hitting the concrete below, according to the report.
The window was missing protective guards that are required in New Rochelle for any apartment housing children 10 years old and up, the report said.
- 1 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 2 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 New Rochelle's Ray Rice Will Claim Elevator Tape Was Altered
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway