NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – A 5-year-old boy is recovering at Westchester Medical Center Thursday after falling out of a first-floor window, News 12 reported.
The boy was apparently jumping on his mattress in a first-floor room in his house on Woodland Avenue when he bounced out of the window, hitting the concrete below, according to the report.
The window was missing protective guards that are required in New Rochelle for any apartment housing children 10 years old and up, the report said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester