NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – A 5-year-old boy is recovering at Westchester Medical Center Thursday after falling out of a first-floor window, News 12 reported.
The boy was apparently jumping on his mattress in a first-floor room in his house on Woodland Avenue when he bounced out of the window, hitting the concrete below, according to the report.
The window was missing protective guards that are required in New Rochelle for any apartment housing children 10 years old and up, the report said.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents