NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – A 5-year-old boy is recovering at Westchester Medical Center Thursday after falling out of a first-floor window, News 12 reported.
The boy was apparently jumping on his mattress in a first-floor room in his house on Woodland Avenue when he bounced out of the window, hitting the concrete below, according to the report.
The window was missing protective guards that are required in New Rochelle for any apartment housing children 10 years old and up, the report said.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday