NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – An Iowa man had upwards of $150 stolen from his Radisson Hotel room this week, police said.
New Rochelle police Capt. Joseph Schaller said $150-$180 was taken from the 72-year-old’s sixth floor-hotel room.
The man discovered the money was missing from his suitcase when he returned to his room.
New Rochelle police also reported the following item:
Parts Theft From Quad: The plastics were taken off a four-wheeler parked behind a New Rochelle home overnight Wednesday, police said. The rest of the vehicle, belonging to a 21-year-old, was found on the scene, Schaller said.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire