NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – An Iowa man had upwards of $150 stolen from his Radisson Hotel room this week, police said.
New Rochelle police Capt. Joseph Schaller said $150-$180 was taken from the 72-year-old’s sixth floor-hotel room.
The man discovered the money was missing from his suitcase when he returned to his room.
New Rochelle police also reported the following item:
Parts Theft From Quad: The plastics were taken off a four-wheeler parked behind a New Rochelle home overnight Wednesday, police said. The rest of the vehicle, belonging to a 21-year-old, was found on the scene, Schaller said.
- 1 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In New Rochelle