NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – An Iowa man had upwards of $150 stolen from his Radisson Hotel room this week, police said.
New Rochelle police Capt. Joseph Schaller said $150-$180 was taken from the 72-year-old’s sixth floor-hotel room.
The man discovered the money was missing from his suitcase when he returned to his room.
New Rochelle police also reported the following item:
Parts Theft From Quad: The plastics were taken off a four-wheeler parked behind a New Rochelle home overnight Wednesday, police said. The rest of the vehicle, belonging to a 21-year-old, was found on the scene, Schaller said.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 3 Schumer, Lowey Cite Westchester's Concerns Over Proposed I-95 Toll Booths
- 4 New Rochelle Man Appointed To Head Veterans Services
- 5 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute