NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A man was found dead in a CVS parking lot in New Rochelle after suffering trauma during a fight, according to News 12.
The victim and another man were reportedly drinking behind the CVS on North Avenue when they were approached by a group of men. A fight broke out, and the victim was hit over the head with a beer bottle, according to the report.
Police reportedly found the man unconscious and bleeding. He died overnight, according to the report.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire