NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A man was found dead in a CVS parking lot in New Rochelle after suffering trauma during a fight, according to News 12.
The victim and another man were reportedly drinking behind the CVS on North Avenue when they were approached by a group of men. A fight broke out, and the victim was hit over the head with a beer bottle, according to the report.
Police reportedly found the man unconscious and bleeding. He died overnight, according to the report.
- 1 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching