GREENWICH, Conn. -- A New Rochelle man is facing multiple charges, including driving under the influence, after Greenwich police pulled him over on Interstate 95 on Friday, April 18, according to ctpost.com.
Bryan C. Managhan, 28, was stopped when police say he was swerving in and out of his lane of travel, ctpost.com said. Managhan then failed a field sobriety test and was found in possession of marijuana, ctpost.com reported.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Rochelle
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore