WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police conducted several DWI checkpoints throughout Westchester on Saturday, Aug. 23 and Sunday, Aug. 24 that resulted in the arrest of five suspects, including drivers from Peekskill and Yonkers, officials said.
Miguel A. Siguencia, 37, of Peekskill; and Paul A. Freeman, 35, of Yonkers were charged with driving while intoxicated and are due to appear in Harrison Court on Tuesday, Sept. 9, according to state police.
Other drivers who were charged included: Anthony Gentile, 29, of East Northport; Marcela A. Ramirez, 29, of Greenwich, Conn.; and Anthony Fabrizzio, 34, of Fairfield, Conn.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations