WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police conducted several DWI checkpoints throughout Westchester on Saturday, Aug. 23 and Sunday, Aug. 24 that resulted in the arrest of five suspects, including drivers from Peekskill and Yonkers, officials said.
Miguel A. Siguencia, 37, of Peekskill; and Paul A. Freeman, 35, of Yonkers were charged with driving while intoxicated and are due to appear in Harrison Court on Tuesday, Sept. 9, according to state police.
Other drivers who were charged included: Anthony Gentile, 29, of East Northport; Marcela A. Ramirez, 29, of Greenwich, Conn.; and Anthony Fabrizzio, 34, of Fairfield, Conn.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 Ray Rice’s Claim Of Altered Tape Tops Week's News in New Rochelle
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis