NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle firefighters were able to contain a blaze that broke out at the home of a group of Irish Christian Brothers on Friday, Feb. 21, according to News 12 Westchester.
Seven brothers live in the house and all were able to get out safely. Officials have not yet stated a cause of the fire. It is believed to be electrical, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Court's Injunction Stops HUD From Giving Away Grants For Westchester
- 5 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Westchester