NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle firefighters were able to contain a blaze that broke out at the home of a group of Irish Christian Brothers on Friday, Feb. 21, according to News 12 Westchester.
Seven brothers live in the house and all were able to get out safely. Officials have not yet stated a cause of the fire. It is believed to be electrical, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Rochelle
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car