NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A $1.3 million New Rochelle mansion that was slated for foreclosure auction was heavily damaged in a fire on Sunday, July 6, according to LoHud.com.
The family was able to escape the fire without any injuries and only one firefighter was treated for heat exhaustion, LoHud.com reported.
Officials believe the cause of fire was accidental, LoHud.com said.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow