NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A $1.3 million New Rochelle mansion that was slated for foreclosure auction was heavily damaged in a fire on Sunday, July 6, according to LoHud.com.
The family was able to escape the fire without any injuries and only one firefighter was treated for heat exhaustion, LoHud.com reported.
Officials believe the cause of fire was accidental, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul
- 4 New Rochelle Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle