NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A $1.3 million New Rochelle mansion that was slated for foreclosure auction was heavily damaged in a fire on Sunday, July 6, according to LoHud.com.
The family was able to escape the fire without any injuries and only one firefighter was treated for heat exhaustion, LoHud.com reported.
Officials believe the cause of fire was accidental, LoHud.com said.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul