NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A $1.3 million New Rochelle mansion that was slated for foreclosure auction was heavily damaged in a fire on Sunday, July 6, according to LoHud.com.
The family was able to escape the fire without any injuries and only one firefighter was treated for heat exhaustion, LoHud.com reported.
Officials believe the cause of fire was accidental, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash