NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A $1.3 million New Rochelle mansion that was slated for foreclosure auction was heavily damaged in a fire on Sunday, July 6, according to LoHud.com.
The family was able to escape the fire without any injuries and only one firefighter was treated for heat exhaustion, LoHud.com reported.
Officials believe the cause of fire was accidental, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester