New Rochelle Daily Voice

Follow Like

Couple Escapes New Rochelle Fire

A New Rochelle couple had to jump from their top-floor apartment after a grease fire spread.
A New Rochelle couple had to jump from their top-floor apartment after a grease fire spread. Photo Credit: Zak Failla

NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A couple living in a top-floor apartment in New Rochelle had to jump from the building in order to escape a fire early on Monday, April 14, according to News 12 Westchester.

Fire officials say the blaze was the result of a kitchen grease fire. The couple was able to escape safely without injuries, News 12 Westchester said.

Click here to watch the video.