NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A couple living in a top-floor apartment in New Rochelle had to jump from the building in order to escape a fire early on Monday, April 14, according to News 12 Westchester.
Fire officials say the blaze was the result of a kitchen grease fire. The couple was able to escape safely without injuries, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester