NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – A New Rochelle man suffered a large gash on the top of his head Friday when a neighbor in a multifamily dwelling hit him many times with a baseball bat, police said.
The 30-year-old victim lives on the second floor of 39 Echo Ave. and the assailant lives on the third floor, where the attack started after the two had an argument, Capt. Joseph Schaller said.
A resident on the first floor called police after the victim came to his apartment following the attack, Schaller said. The victim was admitted to Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx.
The assailant had a small laceration on his right hand, Schaller said. No charges had yet been filed.
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 5 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul