NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Wayne "Dudley" Peter Davis of New Rochelle died Feb. 6. He was 71.
He was born June 23, 1941, in New Rochelle to Irving and Frances Patricia Murphy Davis.
He owned Dudz Pub on North Avenue in New Rochelle and formerly owned Dudley’s Parkview Restaurant in New Rochelle for many years.
Davis is survived by two daughters, Michelle Davis and Janine (Frank) Gentile; his former wife, Connie Davis; a brother, Noel; a sister, Kitellen Milo; and two grandchildren.
He was predeceased by two brothers, Terrence and Jay.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m., Monday, at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle, with a funeral service at 8 p.m. Interment will be private.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison