NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Vivian M. Spillane, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 25. She was 90.
Spillane was born Oct. 25, 1923, in West Haven. She worked for many years as a bookkeeper for insurance companies.
Spillane is survived by her children, Eugene DelBorgo, Timothy (Kathleen) Spillane, Thomas (Susan) Spillane, Kevin (Tracey) Spillane, Kathleen (Christopher) Maria; 23 grandchildren; and four great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Thomas D. Spillane; and sons, David and Terrence Spillane.
Calling hours are Monday, Jan. 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 28 at Sts. John and Paul Church. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, Says Westchester DA
- 5 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson