NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Vivian M. Spillane, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 25. She was 90.
Spillane was born Oct. 25, 1923, in West Haven. She worked for many years as a bookkeeper for insurance companies.
Spillane is survived by her children, Eugene DelBorgo, Timothy (Kathleen) Spillane, Thomas (Susan) Spillane, Kevin (Tracey) Spillane, Kathleen (Christopher) Maria; 23 grandchildren; and four great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Thomas D. Spillane; and sons, David and Terrence Spillane.
Calling hours are Monday, Jan. 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 28 at Sts. John and Paul Church. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors