NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Virginia M. Fry, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died May 31. She was 71.
Fry was born Oct. 13, 1942, in New Rochelle, to Joseph and Marie (Amorosano) Mancini.
Fry is survived by her husband, Kenneth Fry; son, Robert Fry; daughter, Michelle Fry-Boggi (Matthew) Boggi; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Monday, June 2 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 3 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a charity of one’s choice.
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week