NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Virginia M. Fry, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died May 31. She was 71.
Fry was born Oct. 13, 1942, in New Rochelle, to Joseph and Marie (Amorosano) Mancini.
Fry is survived by her husband, Kenneth Fry; son, Robert Fry; daughter, Michelle Fry-Boggi (Matthew) Boggi; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Monday, June 2 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 3 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a charity of one’s choice.
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison