NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Virginia M. Fry, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died May 31. She was 71.
Fry was born Oct. 13, 1942, in New Rochelle, to Joseph and Marie (Amorosano) Mancini.
Fry is survived by her husband, Kenneth Fry; son, Robert Fry; daughter, Michelle Fry-Boggi (Matthew) Boggi; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Monday, June 2 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 3 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a charity of one’s choice.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul