NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Vincenza Pisacreta, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died July 7. She was 90.
Pisacreta was born Dec. 21, 1923, in Serino, Italy, to Filippo and Elvira DiZenzo.
Pisacreta is survived by her sons, Alberto Pisacreta (Nancy) and Michael Pisacreta (Dawn Marie); four grandchildren; and four great grandchildren; brothers, Edimonte, Giuseppe, Benito and Filippo; and sisters, Letizia and Angela. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Modestino.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 10 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, July 11 at Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 New Rochelle House To Be Featured On HGTV's 'Property Brothers'
- 2 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 3 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 4 Vision For New Rochelle Redevelopment Continues To Take Shape
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests