NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Vincenza Pisacreta, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died July 7. She was 90.
Pisacreta was born Dec. 21, 1923, in Serino, Italy, to Filippo and Elvira DiZenzo.
Pisacreta is survived by her sons, Alberto Pisacreta (Nancy) and Michael Pisacreta (Dawn Marie); four grandchildren; and four great grandchildren; brothers, Edimonte, Giuseppe, Benito and Filippo; and sisters, Letizia and Angela. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Modestino.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 10 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, July 11 at Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire