NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Vincenza Pisacreta, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died July 7. She was 90.
Pisacreta was born Dec. 21, 1923, in Serino, Italy, to Filippo and Elvira DiZenzo.
Pisacreta is survived by her sons, Alberto Pisacreta (Nancy) and Michael Pisacreta (Dawn Marie); four grandchildren; and four great grandchildren; brothers, Edimonte, Giuseppe, Benito and Filippo; and sisters, Letizia and Angela. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Modestino.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 10 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, July 11 at Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 Ray Rice’s Claim Of Altered Tape Tops Week's News in New Rochelle
- 5 Cuomo Agrees To Two Gubernatorial Debates Pending Astorino Acceptance