NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Vincenza Pisacreta, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died July 7. She was 90.
Pisacreta was born Dec. 21, 1923, in Serino, Italy, to Filippo and Elvira DiZenzo.
Pisacreta is survived by her sons, Alberto Pisacreta (Nancy) and Michael Pisacreta (Dawn Marie); four grandchildren; and four great grandchildren; brothers, Edimonte, Giuseppe, Benito and Filippo; and sisters, Letizia and Angela. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Modestino.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 10 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, July 11 at Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul
- 5 New Rochelle Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday