NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Vincenza Pisacreta, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died July 7. She was 90.
Pisacreta was born Dec. 21, 1923, in Serino, Italy, to Filippo and Elvira DiZenzo.
Pisacreta is survived by her sons, Alberto Pisacreta (Nancy) and Michael Pisacreta (Dawn Marie); four grandchildren; and four great grandchildren; brothers, Edimonte, Giuseppe, Benito and Filippo; and sisters, Letizia and Angela. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Modestino.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 10 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, July 11 at Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 4 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In New Rochelle
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money