NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Vincenza Chido, a lifelong New Rochelle resident, died Nov. 27. She was 84.
Chido was born March 28, 1928, in New Rochelle to James and Genevieve DiZenzo Gaita. She was married to John Chido, who predeceased her.
She was also predeceased by a son, John Chido Jr.; two daughters, Rosemarie Chido and Barbara Kearney; and a sister, Angie D’Adamo. She is survived by three brothers, James, John and Phil Gaita.
Visitation is from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday at St. Gabriel Church. Burial will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle. Sisto and Paino Directors are handling arrangements.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 5 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yonkers Yard