NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Vincenza Chido, a lifelong New Rochelle resident, died Nov. 27. She was 84.
Chido was born March 28, 1928, in New Rochelle to James and Genevieve DiZenzo Gaita. She was married to John Chido, who predeceased her.
She was also predeceased by a son, John Chido Jr.; two daughters, Rosemarie Chido and Barbara Kearney; and a sister, Angie D’Adamo. She is survived by three brothers, James, John and Phil Gaita.
Visitation is from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday at St. Gabriel Church. Burial will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle. Sisto and Paino Directors are handling arrangements.
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle