NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Vincenza Chido, a lifelong New Rochelle resident, died Nov. 27. She was 84.
Chido was born March 28, 1928, in New Rochelle to James and Genevieve DiZenzo Gaita. She was married to John Chido, who predeceased her.
She was also predeceased by a son, John Chido Jr.; two daughters, Rosemarie Chido and Barbara Kearney; and a sister, Angie D’Adamo. She is survived by three brothers, James, John and Phil Gaita.
Visitation is from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday at St. Gabriel Church. Burial will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle. Sisto and Paino Directors are handling arrangements.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; New Rochelle Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester