NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Vincenza Chido, a lifelong New Rochelle resident, died Nov. 27. She was 84.
Chido was born March 28, 1928, in New Rochelle to James and Genevieve DiZenzo Gaita. She was married to John Chido, who predeceased her.
She was also predeceased by a son, John Chido Jr.; two daughters, Rosemarie Chido and Barbara Kearney; and a sister, Angie D’Adamo. She is survived by three brothers, James, John and Phil Gaita.
Visitation is from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday at St. Gabriel Church. Burial will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle. Sisto and Paino Directors are handling arrangements.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire