NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Thomas Marchione, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Sunday, Feb.16. He was 89.
Marchione was born July 30, 1924, in Mount Vernon, to Richard and Margaret (Saracini) Marchione. He served in the U.S. Navy during World War II. He was a construction superintendent for many years, and the co-owner of Webster Avenue Deli.
Marchione is survived by his children, Thomas (Rosely) and Christina (Michael) Ciraco; two granddaughters; brothers, Richard and Freddy; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased his sister, Celia Dellentash.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 20 from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A service is scheduled at 11 a.m. Friday, Feb. 21 at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison