NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Thomas Marchione, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Sunday, Feb.16. He was 89.
Marchione was born July 30, 1924, in Mount Vernon, to Richard and Margaret (Saracini) Marchione. He served in the U.S. Navy during World War II. He was a construction superintendent for many years, and the co-owner of Webster Avenue Deli.
Marchione is survived by his children, Thomas (Rosely) and Christina (Michael) Ciraco; two granddaughters; brothers, Richard and Freddy; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased his sister, Celia Dellentash.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 20 from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A service is scheduled at 11 a.m. Friday, Feb. 21 at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287