NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Thomas Marchione, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Sunday, Feb.16. He was 89.
Marchione was born July 30, 1924, in Mount Vernon, to Richard and Margaret (Saracini) Marchione. He served in the U.S. Navy during World War II. He was a construction superintendent for many years, and the co-owner of Webster Avenue Deli.
Marchione is survived by his children, Thomas (Rosely) and Christina (Michael) Ciraco; two granddaughters; brothers, Richard and Freddy; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased his sister, Celia Dellentash.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 20 from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A service is scheduled at 11 a.m. Friday, Feb. 21 at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed