NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Thomas Marchione, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Sunday, Feb.16. He was 89.
Marchione was born July 30, 1924, in Mount Vernon, to Richard and Margaret (Saracini) Marchione. He served in the U.S. Navy during World War II. He was a construction superintendent for many years, and the co-owner of Webster Avenue Deli.
Marchione is survived by his children, Thomas (Rosely) and Christina (Michael) Ciraco; two granddaughters; brothers, Richard and Freddy; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased his sister, Celia Dellentash.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 20 from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A service is scheduled at 11 a.m. Friday, Feb. 21 at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; New Rochelle Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester