MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Thomas G. Bolden, Jr., a longtime resident of Mount Vernon, and a prior resident of New Rochelle, died Aug. 28. He was 83.
Bolden was born Feb. 20, 1931, in New Rochelle, to Thomas and Annie (Burford) Bolden.He was a graduate of the New Rochelle Public schools and served in the U.S. Army during the Korean Conflict. He was a former member of the Shiloh Baptist Church of New Rochelle. He was employed as a lithographer in the printing industry and with the custodial staff of the City of New Rochelle for many years.
Surviving are two daughters, Kim and Gail Bolden; a son, Henry Bolden; sister, Mabel Crockett (James); brother, Herbert Bolden; granddaughter, Nicole Blake (Richard) along with others. He was predeceased by his parents; wife Lucille Coleman; brother Carl Bolden and a son Thomas III.
Calling are Saturday, Sept. 6 from 8 to 9 a.m. at the White Plains Deliverance Church, 10 S. 8th Ave., Mt. Vernon, Service at 9 a.m. at the church. Rev. Dr. Ray S. Blake, Sr., Pastor will be officiating. Interment in Beechwoods Cemetery, New Rochelle.
For more information, please visit: www.mcclanahanfuneral.com/
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, Says Westchester DA
- 5 George Pataki, Donald Trump Exchange Barbs Over Controversial Comments