MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Thomas G. Bolden, Jr., a longtime resident of Mount Vernon, and a prior resident of New Rochelle, died Aug. 28. He was 83.
Bolden was born Feb. 20, 1931, in New Rochelle, to Thomas and Annie (Burford) Bolden.He was a graduate of the New Rochelle Public schools and served in the U.S. Army during the Korean Conflict. He was a former member of the Shiloh Baptist Church of New Rochelle. He was employed as a lithographer in the printing industry and with the custodial staff of the City of New Rochelle for many years.
Surviving are two daughters, Kim and Gail Bolden; a son, Henry Bolden; sister, Mabel Crockett (James); brother, Herbert Bolden; granddaughter, Nicole Blake (Richard) along with others. He was predeceased by his parents; wife Lucille Coleman; brother Carl Bolden and a son Thomas III.
Calling are Saturday, Sept. 6 from 8 to 9 a.m. at the White Plains Deliverance Church, 10 S. 8th Ave., Mt. Vernon, Service at 9 a.m. at the church. Rev. Dr. Ray S. Blake, Sr., Pastor will be officiating. Interment in Beechwoods Cemetery, New Rochelle.
For more information, please visit: www.mcclanahanfuneral.com/
- 1 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching