NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Thomas Brennan, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Jan. 2. He was 59.
He was born Oct. 15, 1953, in Ireland to Joseph and Elizabeth Brennan. He worked in the New Rochelle Public Works Department for many years. Brennan married Agnes Baker in 1985. She survives him.
Brennan is survived by his wife and two brothers, Joseph and Michael Brennan. His parents predeceased him.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Monday at Blessed Sacrament Church in New Rochelle.
- 1 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287