NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Thomas Brennan, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Jan. 2. He was 59.
He was born Oct. 15, 1953, in Ireland to Joseph and Elizabeth Brennan. He worked in the New Rochelle Public Works Department for many years. Brennan married Agnes Baker in 1985. She survives him.
Brennan is survived by his wife and two brothers, Joseph and Michael Brennan. His parents predeceased him.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Monday at Blessed Sacrament Church in New Rochelle.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday