NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Thomas Brennan, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Jan. 2. He was 59.
He was born Oct. 15, 1953, in Ireland to Joseph and Elizabeth Brennan. He worked in the New Rochelle Public Works Department for many years. Brennan married Agnes Baker in 1985. She survives him.
Brennan is survived by his wife and two brothers, Joseph and Michael Brennan. His parents predeceased him.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Monday at Blessed Sacrament Church in New Rochelle.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire