NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Thomas Brennan, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Jan. 2. He was 59.
He was born Oct. 15, 1953, in Ireland to Joseph and Elizabeth Brennan. He worked in the New Rochelle Public Works Department for many years. Brennan married Agnes Baker in 1985. She survives him.
Brennan is survived by his wife and two brothers, Joseph and Michael Brennan. His parents predeceased him.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Monday at Blessed Sacrament Church in New Rochelle.
- 1 New Rochelle House To Be Featured On HGTV's 'Property Brothers'
- 2 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 3 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 4 Vision For New Rochelle Redevelopment Continues To Take Shape
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests