NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Thomas Brennan, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Jan. 2. He was 59.
He was born Oct. 15, 1953, in Ireland to Joseph and Elizabeth Brennan. He worked in the New Rochelle Public Works Department for many years. Brennan married Agnes Baker in 1985. She survives him.
Brennan is survived by his wife and two brothers, Joseph and Michael Brennan. His parents predeceased him.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Monday at Blessed Sacrament Church in New Rochelle.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 3 Schumer, Lowey Cite Westchester's Concerns Over Proposed I-95 Toll Booths
- 4 New Rochelle Man Appointed To Head Veterans Services
- 5 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute