NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Theresa Noto, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died May 12. She was 96.
Noto was born June 4, 1917, in the Bronx. to Francesco and Michellina (Aulito) Rocchio.
Noto is survived by her children, Mary (John) Buzzurro Joanne (James) Wendling and Frank (Eileen) Noto; seven grandchildren; and 10 great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Emanuel F. Noto.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, May 16 at the Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Faulty Gas Line Closes New Rochelle High School Tuesday
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 John J. Imperioli, 78, Retired Captain, New Rochelle Fire Department