NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Theresa Noto, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died May 12. She was 96.
Noto was born June 4, 1917, in the Bronx. to Francesco and Michellina (Aulito) Rocchio.
Noto is survived by her children, Mary (John) Buzzurro Joanne (James) Wendling and Frank (Eileen) Noto; seven grandchildren; and 10 great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Emanuel F. Noto.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, May 16 at the Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies