NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Theresa Noto, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died May 12. She was 96.
Noto was born June 4, 1917, in the Bronx. to Francesco and Michellina (Aulito) Rocchio.
Noto is survived by her children, Mary (John) Buzzurro Joanne (James) Wendling and Frank (Eileen) Noto; seven grandchildren; and 10 great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Emanuel F. Noto.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, May 16 at the Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul