NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Theresa Masseo, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 24. She was 98.
Masseo was born Dec. 13, 1915, to Felix and Laura Miraglia in New York City. She retired as a manager from Apple Bank. Prior to that she had a long career in the garment industry as a production manager and designer.
Masseo is survived by her daughter, Lorraine (Lori) DiPietro (Joseph) of Naples, Fla.; eight grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Michael Masseo; daughter, Muriel Masseo; and son, Michael Masseo.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 28 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29 at the Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at the Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx.
In lieu of flowers, memorials contributions may be made to the American Diabetes Association, 149 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10016.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle