NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Theresa Masseo, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 24. She was 98.
Masseo was born Dec. 13, 1915, to Felix and Laura Miraglia in New York City. She retired as a manager from Apple Bank. Prior to that she had a long career in the garment industry as a production manager and designer.
Masseo is survived by her daughter, Lorraine (Lori) DiPietro (Joseph) of Naples, Fla.; eight grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Michael Masseo; daughter, Muriel Masseo; and son, Michael Masseo.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 28 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29 at the Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at the Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx.
In lieu of flowers, memorials contributions may be made to the American Diabetes Association, 149 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10016.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; New Rochelle Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'