NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Sylvia Antoinette Villa of New Rochelle died May 19. She was 79.
Villa was born was born Dec. 10, 1934, in Manhattan, to Giuseppe DeStefano and Anna DeStefano from San Lornzo, Italy. She attended Roosevelt High School in the Bronx. She lived on Belmont Avenue with her first husband, Anthony Trippedo and their three children. She then became a single parent and moved to the Murdock and Strang Avenue section of the North East Bronx.
She then married Andrew J. Villa and relocated to New Rochelle. She retired from The Department of Traffic Police Division of the NYPD, in the Bronx, Sept. 30, 1996.
Villa is survived by two daughters; six grandchildren; and 11 great grandchildren.
No service details available.
For more information, please visit: www.lloydmaxcy.com
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 4 New Rochelle Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says