NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Sylvia Antoinette Villa of New Rochelle died May 19. She was 79.
Villa was born was born Dec. 10, 1934, in Manhattan, to Giuseppe DeStefano and Anna DeStefano from San Lornzo, Italy. She attended Roosevelt High School in the Bronx. She lived on Belmont Avenue with her first husband, Anthony Trippedo and their three children. She then became a single parent and moved to the Murdock and Strang Avenue section of the North East Bronx.
She then married Andrew J. Villa and relocated to New Rochelle. She retired from The Department of Traffic Police Division of the NYPD, in the Bronx, Sept. 30, 1996.
Villa is survived by two daughters; six grandchildren; and 11 great grandchildren.
No service details available.
For more information, please visit: www.lloydmaxcy.com
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 3 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 New Rochelle Will See Several Rounds Of Showers, Thunderstorms