WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Sydney L. Minott, a longtime resident of White Plains and former resident of New Rochelle, died June 24. He was 75.
Minott was born July 1, 1938, in Jamaica, to Dalton and Hilda (Ricketts) Minott. He worked for many years at the Cambridge University Press and then afterwards at The United Hebrew Geriatric Center in New Rochelle.
Minott is survived by his wife, Carmen; children, Stacey Minott Hardy, Richard Anthony Minott, Michelle Minott and Andrea McDonald; six grandchildren; a great grandson; brother, Sylvester Minott; and sister, Gene Minott. He was predeceased by his parents.
A funeral service will be scheduled at Church of God of New Rochelle, 19 Locust Ave., New Rochelle (date to be determined). Interment will take place at Kensico Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.lloydmaxcy.com
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies