NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Sue Mazzella, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 25. She was 85.
Mazzella was born July 2, 1927, to Joseph and Rosalie Scotti. She married Joseph Mazzella in 1947 in the Bronx, N.Y. He died in 2009.
She is survived by three sons, Angelo (Yvonne), Joseph (Maria) and Gregory (Mary) Mazzella; a daughter, Rita (Christopher) Roberto; nine grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m., Wednesday, at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle.
A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9 a.m., Thursday, at Holy Name of Jesus Church in New Rochelle. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 2 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud