NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Sue Mazzella, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 25. She was 85.
Mazzella was born July 2, 1927, to Joseph and Rosalie Scotti. She married Joseph Mazzella in 1947 in the Bronx, N.Y. He died in 2009.
She is survived by three sons, Angelo (Yvonne), Joseph (Maria) and Gregory (Mary) Mazzella; a daughter, Rita (Christopher) Roberto; nine grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m., Wednesday, at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle.
A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9 a.m., Thursday, at Holy Name of Jesus Church in New Rochelle. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors