NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Sue Mazzella, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 25. She was 85.
Mazzella was born July 2, 1927, to Joseph and Rosalie Scotti. She married Joseph Mazzella in 1947 in the Bronx, N.Y. He died in 2009.
She is survived by three sons, Angelo (Yvonne), Joseph (Maria) and Gregory (Mary) Mazzella; a daughter, Rita (Christopher) Roberto; nine grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m., Wednesday, at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle.
A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9 a.m., Thursday, at Holy Name of Jesus Church in New Rochelle. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287