NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Sue Mazzella, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 25. She was 85.
Mazzella was born July 2, 1927, to Joseph and Rosalie Scotti. She married Joseph Mazzella in 1947 in the Bronx, N.Y. He died in 2009.
She is survived by three sons, Angelo (Yvonne), Joseph (Maria) and Gregory (Mary) Mazzella; a daughter, Rita (Christopher) Roberto; nine grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m., Wednesday, at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle.
A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9 a.m., Thursday, at Holy Name of Jesus Church in New Rochelle. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 Ray Rice’s Claim Of Altered Tape Tops Week's News in New Rochelle
- 5 Cuomo Agrees To Two Gubernatorial Debates Pending Astorino Acceptance