NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Rudolph J. Cecera Sr., a lifelong New Rochelle resident, died Dec. 24. He was 86.
He was born Feb. 2, 1926, in New Rochelle to Anthony and Ursula Cecera. He served in the Navy during World War II. He later worked as a letter carrier for the U.S. Postal Service.
His wife of 30 years, Clementine Cecera, died March 9, 1999. He is survived by two sons, Rudolph J. Cecera Jr. and Nicholas Benevento; a daughter, Anne Benevento; and three grandchildren.
A graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle. Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel and Sisto and Paino Inc. is handling arrangements.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, Says Westchester DA
- 5 George Pataki, Donald Trump Exchange Barbs Over Controversial Comments