NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Rudolph J. Cecera Sr., a lifelong New Rochelle resident, died Dec. 24. He was 86.
He was born Feb. 2, 1926, in New Rochelle to Anthony and Ursula Cecera. He served in the Navy during World War II. He later worked as a letter carrier for the U.S. Postal Service.
His wife of 30 years, Clementine Cecera, died March 9, 1999. He is survived by two sons, Rudolph J. Cecera Jr. and Nicholas Benevento; a daughter, Anne Benevento; and three grandchildren.
A graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle. Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel and Sisto and Paino Inc. is handling arrangements.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison