NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Rudolph J. Cecera Sr., a lifelong New Rochelle resident, died Dec. 24. He was 86.
He was born Feb. 2, 1926, in New Rochelle to Anthony and Ursula Cecera. He served in the Navy during World War II. He later worked as a letter carrier for the U.S. Postal Service.
His wife of 30 years, Clementine Cecera, died March 9, 1999. He is survived by two sons, Rudolph J. Cecera Jr. and Nicholas Benevento; a daughter, Anne Benevento; and three grandchildren.
A graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle. Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel and Sisto and Paino Inc. is handling arrangements.
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 4 New Rochelle YMCA Seeks Community Help For Pool Repairs
- 5 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck