NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Rosemary Ward, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Dec. 9. She was 83.
Ward was born Aug. 18, 1929, in New Rochelle to Martin James and Rose O’Connell Tormey. She was married to Patrick Ward, who predeceased her.
She is survived by a son, Timothy (Ann) Ward; a daughter, Lorraine (Michael) Bush; a brother, Martin Tormey; three grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and two nieces. She was predeceased by a sister, Patricia.
There will be a funeral service at noon Saturday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 3 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit