NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Rosemary Ward, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Dec. 9. She was 83.
Ward was born Aug. 18, 1929, in New Rochelle to Martin James and Rose O’Connell Tormey. She was married to Patrick Ward, who predeceased her.
She is survived by a son, Timothy (Ann) Ward; a daughter, Lorraine (Michael) Bush; a brother, Martin Tormey; three grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and two nieces. She was predeceased by a sister, Patricia.
There will be a funeral service at noon Saturday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire