NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Rosaria "Rose" Porucznik, formerly of New Rochelle, died Nov. 27. She was 90.
Born May 17, 1922, she was the daughter of Michael and Rosaria Greco Montigelli. She worked for Otis Elevator for 30 years and was married to Edward Porucznik.
She is survived by two children, Robert (Shari) Porucznik and Elaine (Charles) Miele; three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband; a brother, Dominic; and a sister, Louise Montigelli Cacciarella.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Augustine's Church in Larchmont. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Shakespeare Meets Taylor Swift In New Rochelle 'Pop-Up' Performance
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests