NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Rosaria "Rose" Porucznik, formerly of New Rochelle, died Nov. 27. She was 90.
Born May 17, 1922, she was the daughter of Michael and Rosaria Greco Montigelli. She worked for Otis Elevator for 30 years and was married to Edward Porucznik.
She is survived by two children, Robert (Shari) Porucznik and Elaine (Charles) Miele; three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband; a brother, Dominic; and a sister, Louise Montigelli Cacciarella.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Augustine's Church in Larchmont. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 New Rochelle Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 Mariano Rivera Joins Celebs For WFAN, New Rochelle Charity Softball Game
- 5 Bramson: Another Step Forward In Downtown New Rochelle Development Process