NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Rosaria "Rose" Porucznik, formerly of New Rochelle, died Nov. 27. She was 90.
Born May 17, 1922, she was the daughter of Michael and Rosaria Greco Montigelli. She worked for Otis Elevator for 30 years and was married to Edward Porucznik.
She is survived by two children, Robert (Shari) Porucznik and Elaine (Charles) Miele; three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband; a brother, Dominic; and a sister, Louise Montigelli Cacciarella.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Augustine's Church in Larchmont. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors