NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Rosaria "Rose" Porucznik, formerly of New Rochelle, died Nov. 27. She was 90.
Born May 17, 1922, she was the daughter of Michael and Rosaria Greco Montigelli. She worked for Otis Elevator for 30 years and was married to Edward Porucznik.
She is survived by two children, Robert (Shari) Porucznik and Elaine (Charles) Miele; three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband; a brother, Dominic; and a sister, Louise Montigelli Cacciarella.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Augustine's Church in Larchmont. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 New Rochelle Native Brings '80s Pop Band To The Capitol