NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Rosa Aiello, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died July 1. She was 85.
Aiello was born Nov. 9, 1928, in Calabria, Italy, to Pasquale and Rosa (Bonganzona) Sestito.
Aiello is survived by her husband, Nicola; children, Anna Bulfamante (Dominick), Maria Griffo (Vincenzo), Pasquale Aiello (Janette) and Lidia Salandra (Emilio); seven grandchildren; 15 great grandchildren; and sister, Annina Gulla. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at St. Joseph’s Church. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle