NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Rosa Aiello, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died July 1. She was 85.
Aiello was born Nov. 9, 1928, in Calabria, Italy, to Pasquale and Rosa (Bonganzona) Sestito.
Aiello is survived by her husband, Nicola; children, Anna Bulfamante (Dominick), Maria Griffo (Vincenzo), Pasquale Aiello (Janette) and Lidia Salandra (Emilio); seven grandchildren; 15 great grandchildren; and sister, Annina Gulla. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at St. Joseph’s Church. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
- 1 Former Monroe College Standout Signs With New York Knicks
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway