NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Rosa Aiello, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died July 1. She was 85.
Aiello was born Nov. 9, 1928, in Calabria, Italy, to Pasquale and Rosa (Bonganzona) Sestito.
Aiello is survived by her husband, Nicola; children, Anna Bulfamante (Dominick), Maria Griffo (Vincenzo), Pasquale Aiello (Janette) and Lidia Salandra (Emilio); seven grandchildren; 15 great grandchildren; and sister, Annina Gulla. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at St. Joseph’s Church. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester