NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Ronald J. Semenza, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died June 13. He was 76.
Semenza was born Aug. 12, 1937, in New Rochelle, to Louis and Gertrude (Codella) Semenza. He graduated from Stepinac High School and Iona College. He was a senior vice president for Aon Risk Services in New York City and various other insurance companies for over 40 years.
Semenza is survived by his wife, Joan Ann (Esposito); daughter, Stephanie Oplustil (Kaz); two grandchildren; and brother, Louis Semenza (Josephine). He was predeceased by his parents; and sister, Carmella.
Calling hours are Monday, June 16 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc. 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 17 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 4 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 New Rochelle Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night