NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Ronald J. Semenza, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died June 13. He was 76.
Semenza was born Aug. 12, 1937, in New Rochelle, to Louis and Gertrude (Codella) Semenza. He graduated from Stepinac High School and Iona College. He was a senior vice president for Aon Risk Services in New York City and various other insurance companies for over 40 years.
Semenza is survived by his wife, Joan Ann (Esposito); daughter, Stephanie Oplustil (Kaz); two grandchildren; and brother, Louis Semenza (Josephine). He was predeceased by his parents; and sister, Carmella.
Calling hours are Monday, June 16 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc. 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 17 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery.
- 1 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors