NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Ronald J. Semenza, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died June 13. He was 76.
Semenza was born Aug. 12, 1937, in New Rochelle, to Louis and Gertrude (Codella) Semenza. He graduated from Stepinac High School and Iona College. He was a senior vice president for Aon Risk Services in New York City and various other insurance companies for over 40 years.
Semenza is survived by his wife, Joan Ann (Esposito); daughter, Stephanie Oplustil (Kaz); two grandchildren; and brother, Louis Semenza (Josephine). He was predeceased by his parents; and sister, Carmella.
Calling hours are Monday, June 16 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc. 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 17 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; New Rochelle Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'