NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Robert J. Ludwiczak, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died April 11. He was 69.
Ludwiczak was born Jan. 16, 1945, in New Rochelle, to Isadore and Anne (Lavelle) Ludwiczak.
He worked at Hydro Power in New Rochelle for many years.
Ludwiczak is survived by his wife, Pauline; son, Robert J. Ludwiczak, Jr.; daughter, Catherine Hanlon (Richard); two grandchildren; and sister, Patricia Spelman. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Monday, April 14 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 15 at Holy Family Church. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
- 1 New Rochelle Lockout Lifted As Police Investigate Shots Fired In Area
- 2 State Approves Controversial New Rochelle Group Home
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 New Rochelle High School Has Two Lockdowns After Reports Of Shots
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola