NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Robert J. Ludwiczak, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died April 11. He was 69.
Ludwiczak was born Jan. 16, 1945, in New Rochelle, to Isadore and Anne (Lavelle) Ludwiczak.
He worked at Hydro Power in New Rochelle for many years.
Ludwiczak is survived by his wife, Pauline; son, Robert J. Ludwiczak, Jr.; daughter, Catherine Hanlon (Richard); two grandchildren; and sister, Patricia Spelman. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Monday, April 14 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 15 at Holy Family Church. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 4 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 New Rochelle Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night