NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Robert E. McCormack, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Feb. 9. He was 86.
McCormack was born Sept. 14, 1927, in Bronxville, to John and Beatrice (Quinn) McCormack. He worked as a precious stone dealer for many years. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War.
He is survived by his children Robert, Jr. (Marguerite), William (Alison), and Mary Frances McCormack, his grandchildren William Robert, Yana Marie, Promyse White, Matthew, Michael, Emma, and Gregory. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Marie; two sisters; and a brother.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 11 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at St. Francis De Sales Cemetery, Elka Park.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle