NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Raymond Burdell Archer of New Rochelle died July 20. He was 65.
Archer was a special education teacher and principal.
Archer is survived by his wife, Jennifer Archer; daughters, Emily Jennifer and Alexandra Marie; brothers, Lee (Janine) and Roy; sister, Ina Diane; nieces and nephew; and a grand-nephew. He was predeceased by his daughter, Amanda Rachel.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 24 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the George T. Davis Funeral Home, New Rochelle. A Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, July 25 at the Funeral Home. Interment will follow in Greenwood Union Cemetery, Rye.
- 1 New Rochelle House To Be Featured On HGTV's 'Property Brothers'
- 2 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 3 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 4 Vision For New Rochelle Redevelopment Continues To Take Shape
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests