NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Raymond Burdell Archer of New Rochelle died July 20. He was 65.
Archer was a special education teacher and principal.
Archer is survived by his wife, Jennifer Archer; daughters, Emily Jennifer and Alexandra Marie; brothers, Lee (Janine) and Roy; sister, Ina Diane; nieces and nephew; and a grand-nephew. He was predeceased by his daughter, Amanda Rachel.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 24 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the George T. Davis Funeral Home, New Rochelle. A Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, July 25 at the Funeral Home. Interment will follow in Greenwood Union Cemetery, Rye.
- 1 Faulty Gas Line Closes New Rochelle High School Tuesday
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 John J. Imperioli, 78, Retired Captain, New Rochelle Fire Department