NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Peter Maney, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died April 18. He was 79.
Maney was born April 24, 1934, in Bridgeport, to Raymond W. and Mary A. (Clarke) Maney. He worked in retail sales for many years. He was a veteran of the Air Force during the Korean War. He was a member of the American Legion Post 8 where he served on their Executive Board.
He is survived by his extended family, the Bond family; and many friends. He was predeceased by his longtime companion, Monica Bond.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 24 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, April 25 at Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will be private.
- 1 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching