NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Peter Maney, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died April 18. He was 79.
Maney was born April 24, 1934, in Bridgeport, to Raymond W. and Mary A. (Clarke) Maney. He worked in retail sales for many years. He was a veteran of the Air Force during the Korean War. He was a member of the American Legion Post 8 where he served on their Executive Board.
He is survived by his extended family, the Bond family; and many friends. He was predeceased by his longtime companion, Monica Bond.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 24 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, April 25 at Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will be private.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 4 New Rochelle To Target, Eliminate Aggressive Panhandlers
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle