NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Peter Joseph Piedmont, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died July 19. He was 73.
Piedmont was born Jan. 17, 1941, in New Rochelle, to Joseph (Joe Butch) and Ann (Natale) Piedmont. He began working with his parents in the family business The Piedmont Meat Market located in the West End of New Rochelle. He was a member of the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades where he worked as a taper for over 40 years.
Piedmont is survived by his children, Dean Piedmont, Dawn Verdeschi (Tony) and Duane Piedmont (Ann); four grandchildren; aunts, uncles; cousins; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 22 from 4 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle where a service will be held Tuesday, July 22 at 8 p.m. Interment will be private.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies