NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Peter Joseph Piedmont, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died July 19. He was 73.
Piedmont was born Jan. 17, 1941, in New Rochelle, to Joseph (Joe Butch) and Ann (Natale) Piedmont. He began working with his parents in the family business The Piedmont Meat Market located in the West End of New Rochelle. He was a member of the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades where he worked as a taper for over 40 years.
Piedmont is survived by his children, Dean Piedmont, Dawn Verdeschi (Tony) and Duane Piedmont (Ann); four grandchildren; aunts, uncles; cousins; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 22 from 4 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle where a service will be held Tuesday, July 22 at 8 p.m. Interment will be private.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 New Rochelle Man Appointed To Head Veterans Services
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents