NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Pauline Agresta, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 31. She was 84.
Agresta was born March 31, 1929, in New Rochelle, to Pasquale and Maria Christina (Stifano) Agresta. She worked for over 30 years at NY Telephone Co. where she was a member of their Pioneers Club.
Agresta is survived by her niece, Maria Agresta-Dunleavy; and nephews, Pat and Anthony Agresta. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Frank; and sister-in-law, Nina.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 4 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Pl., New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5 at the Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will follow at the Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 New Rochelle House To Be Featured On HGTV's 'Property Brothers'
- 2 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 3 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 4 Vision For New Rochelle Redevelopment Continues To Take Shape
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests