NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Pauline Agresta, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 31. She was 84.
Agresta was born March 31, 1929, in New Rochelle, to Pasquale and Maria Christina (Stifano) Agresta. She worked for over 30 years at NY Telephone Co. where she was a member of their Pioneers Club.
Agresta is survived by her niece, Maria Agresta-Dunleavy; and nephews, Pat and Anthony Agresta. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Frank; and sister-in-law, Nina.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 4 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Pl., New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5 at the Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will follow at the Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting