NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Pauline Agresta, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 31. She was 84.
Agresta was born March 31, 1929, in New Rochelle, to Pasquale and Maria Christina (Stifano) Agresta. She worked for over 30 years at NY Telephone Co. where she was a member of their Pioneers Club.
Agresta is survived by her niece, Maria Agresta-Dunleavy; and nephews, Pat and Anthony Agresta. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Frank; and sister-in-law, Nina.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 4 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Pl., New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5 at the Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will follow at the Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul