NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Patti D. Zarkin (nee Salzinger) of New Rochelle died Jan. 15. She was 58.
Zarkin is survived by her husband, Norman; parents, Lucille and Seymour Salzinger; brother, Bruce (Judy); children, Jamie and Lauren; stepsons, Douglas (Sloan) and Seth; and two grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at 11:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at the main sanctuary at Congregation Kol Ami, 252 Soundview Ave., White Plains, with interment to follow the service at Mt. Hope Cemetery in Hastings on Hudson.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 New Rochelle City, School Officials Discuss Shared Services
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says