NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Patti D. Zarkin (nee Salzinger) of New Rochelle died Jan. 15. She was 58.
Zarkin is survived by her husband, Norman; parents, Lucille and Seymour Salzinger; brother, Bruce (Judy); children, Jamie and Lauren; stepsons, Douglas (Sloan) and Seth; and two grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at 11:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at the main sanctuary at Congregation Kol Ami, 252 Soundview Ave., White Plains, with interment to follow the service at Mt. Hope Cemetery in Hastings on Hudson.
- 1 New Rochelle Lockout Lifted As Police Investigate Shots Fired In Area
- 2 State Approves Controversial New Rochelle Group Home
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 New Rochelle High School Has Two Lockdowns After Reports Of Shots
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola