NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Patti D. Zarkin (nee Salzinger) of New Rochelle died Jan. 15. She was 58.
Zarkin is survived by her husband, Norman; parents, Lucille and Seymour Salzinger; brother, Bruce (Judy); children, Jamie and Lauren; stepsons, Douglas (Sloan) and Seth; and two grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at 11:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at the main sanctuary at Congregation Kol Ami, 252 Soundview Ave., White Plains, with interment to follow the service at Mt. Hope Cemetery in Hastings on Hudson.
- 1 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway