NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Patti D. Zarkin (nee Salzinger) of New Rochelle died Jan. 15. She was 58.
Zarkin is survived by her husband, Norman; parents, Lucille and Seymour Salzinger; brother, Bruce (Judy); children, Jamie and Lauren; stepsons, Douglas (Sloan) and Seth; and two grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at 11:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at the main sanctuary at Congregation Kol Ami, 252 Soundview Ave., White Plains, with interment to follow the service at Mt. Hope Cemetery in Hastings on Hudson.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 New Rochelle Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester