NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Patti D. Zarkin (nee Salzinger) of New Rochelle died Jan. 15. She was 58.
Zarkin is survived by her husband, Norman; parents, Lucille and Seymour Salzinger; brother, Bruce (Judy); children, Jamie and Lauren; stepsons, Douglas (Sloan) and Seth; and two grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at 11:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at the main sanctuary at Congregation Kol Ami, 252 Soundview Ave., White Plains, with interment to follow the service at Mt. Hope Cemetery in Hastings on Hudson.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Faulty Gas Line Closes New Rochelle High School Tuesday
- 3 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Drunk Driver Who Slammed Into New Rochelle Building Tops Week’s News
- 5 John J. Imperioli, 78, Retired Captain, New Rochelle Fire Department