PELHAM, N.Y. - Pasquale G. Pappalardi, a longtime resident of Pelham, died Aug. 18. He was 64.
Pappalardi was born Aug. 3, 1950, in Bonefro, Italy, to Eleanora (Moscatello) Pappalardi and Francis Pappalardi. He worked for over 22 years as a mechanic for the City of New Rochelle. He was a member of the Foresters Club.
Pappalardi is survived by his wife, Dolores (Ariganello); children, Frank Pappalardi and Lorieann Pappalardi; brothers, Alessandro and Gennaro; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Francis.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Pl., New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9;30 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22 at Holy Family Church. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill