PELHAM, N.Y. - Pasquale G. Pappalardi, a longtime resident of Pelham, died Aug. 18. He was 64.
Pappalardi was born Aug. 3, 1950, in Bonefro, Italy, to Eleanora (Moscatello) Pappalardi and Francis Pappalardi. He worked for over 22 years as a mechanic for the City of New Rochelle. He was a member of the Foresters Club.
Pappalardi is survived by his wife, Dolores (Ariganello); children, Frank Pappalardi and Lorieann Pappalardi; brothers, Alessandro and Gennaro; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Francis.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Pl., New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9;30 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22 at Holy Family Church. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287