NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Nellie M. DellaDonna of New Rochelle died March 24. She was 88.
DellaDonna was born April 15, 1925, in New Rochelle, to Armando and Clara Imperiale Amori.
DellaDonna is survived by her sons, Alex, Anthony, Matthew; daughter, Claire Capparella; seven grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Alexander; and daughter, Sandra DellaDonna.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 26 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at N. Cancro Inc. Funeral Home., 104, 4th St., New Rochelle, NY 10801. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. March 27 at St. Joseph Church. Interment at the Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 2 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud