NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Nellie M. DellaDonna of New Rochelle died March 24. She was 88.
DellaDonna was born April 15, 1925, in New Rochelle, to Armando and Clara Imperiale Amori.
DellaDonna is survived by her sons, Alex, Anthony, Matthew; daughter, Claire Capparella; seven grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Alexander; and daughter, Sandra DellaDonna.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 26 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at N. Cancro Inc. Funeral Home., 104, 4th St., New Rochelle, NY 10801. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. March 27 at St. Joseph Church. Interment at the Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year