NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Nellie M. DellaDonna of New Rochelle died March 24. She was 88.
DellaDonna was born April 15, 1925, in New Rochelle, to Armando and Clara Imperiale Amori.
DellaDonna is survived by her sons, Alex, Anthony, Matthew; daughter, Claire Capparella; seven grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Alexander; and daughter, Sandra DellaDonna.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 26 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at N. Cancro Inc. Funeral Home., 104, 4th St., New Rochelle, NY 10801. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. March 27 at St. Joseph Church. Interment at the Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287