NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Nellie M. DellaDonna of New Rochelle died March 24. She was 88.
DellaDonna was born April 15, 1925, in New Rochelle, to Armando and Clara Imperiale Amori.
DellaDonna is survived by her sons, Alex, Anthony, Matthew; daughter, Claire Capparella; seven grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Alexander; and daughter, Sandra DellaDonna.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 26 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at N. Cancro Inc. Funeral Home., 104, 4th St., New Rochelle, NY 10801. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. March 27 at St. Joseph Church. Interment at the Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison