NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Michael A. Tenore, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died Aug. 27. He was 51.
Tenore was born Oct. 23, 1962, in New Rochelle, to John G. and Susane (Bongo) Tenore. He was the co-owner of Guglielmo and Tenore for many years.
Tenore is survived by his brother, John Tenore III; sisters, Joanne (Sal) Oliva and Suzanne (Mike) DeMarco; and nephews and nieces. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 28 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Friday, Aug. 29 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 30 at Holy Family Church. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Jude’s Children Hospital.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul