NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Maureen G. Walsh, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died June 10. She was 74.
Walsh was born Sept. 2, 1939, in New Rochelle, to Melvin and Mary (Flynn) Hynes. She worked as the Huguenot House secretary at Albert Leonard Middle School in New Rochelle for over 30 years.
Walsh is survived by her children, Michael, Lorraine Bruschi, Donald and William; son-in-law, Jeff; daughters-in-law, Gina, and Theresa; nine grandchildren; and sisters, Barbara Dandry, Mickie Fosina and Geraldine Feeney. She was predeceased by her husband, Maurice “Monty” Walsh; brother, John Hynes; sister, Dorothy Kelly; and daughter-in-law, Lorraine.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 12 and Friday, June 13 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc. 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9 a.m. Saturday, June 14 at Holy Family Church. Interment at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 New Rochelle Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges
- 2 New Rochelle Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In New Rochelle
- 4 Port Chester Landscaper Pulls Down Record $571K Empire City Casino Jackpot
- 5 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways