NEW ROCHELLE/PELHAM MANOR, N.Y. - Mary Wilkie, longtime resident of New Rochelle and Pelham Manor, died May 8. She was 95.
Wilkie was born in Chicago, to Thomas Galvin and Mary Herlihy. She was a saleswoman at Macy’s/New Rochelle for 25 years.
Wilkie is survived by her children, John, Tom and Bob Wilkie; a grandchild; daughter-in-law; Riana Wilkie; and brother, Ed Galvin. She was predeceased by her husband, John; and brothers, John and Tommy-Joe.
Calling hours are Monday, May 12, from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. Funeral service will be held at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, May 13 at the Holy Name Church, New Rochelle. Burial at Long Island National Cemetery.
Donations may be made to the Alzheimer’s Assoc/NYC.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 4 Mariano Rivera Joins Celebs For WFAN, New Rochelle Charity Softball Game
- 5 Bramson: Another Step Forward In Downtown New Rochelle Development Process