NEW ROCHELLE/PELHAM MANOR, N.Y. - Mary Wilkie, longtime resident of New Rochelle and Pelham Manor, died May 8. She was 95.
Wilkie was born in Chicago, to Thomas Galvin and Mary Herlihy. She was a saleswoman at Macy’s/New Rochelle for 25 years.
Wilkie is survived by her children, John, Tom and Bob Wilkie; a grandchild; daughter-in-law; Riana Wilkie; and brother, Ed Galvin. She was predeceased by her husband, John; and brothers, John and Tommy-Joe.
Calling hours are Monday, May 12, from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. Funeral service will be held at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, May 13 at the Holy Name Church, New Rochelle. Burial at Long Island National Cemetery.
Donations may be made to the Alzheimer’s Assoc/NYC.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire