NEW ROCHELLE/PELHAM MANOR, N.Y. - Mary Wilkie, longtime resident of New Rochelle and Pelham Manor, died May 8. She was 95.
Wilkie was born in Chicago, to Thomas Galvin and Mary Herlihy. She was a saleswoman at Macy’s/New Rochelle for 25 years.
Wilkie is survived by her children, John, Tom and Bob Wilkie; a grandchild; daughter-in-law; Riana Wilkie; and brother, Ed Galvin. She was predeceased by her husband, John; and brothers, John and Tommy-Joe.
Calling hours are Monday, May 12, from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. Funeral service will be held at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, May 13 at the Holy Name Church, New Rochelle. Burial at Long Island National Cemetery.
Donations may be made to the Alzheimer’s Assoc/NYC.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash