NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Mary Mullen, a lifetime resident of New Rochelle, died Tuesday, March 11. She was 99.
Mullen was born Jan. 14, 1915, in New Rochelle, and attended the New Rochelle Schools.
Mullen is survived by her son, John (Earline) Mullen; two grandchildren all of Las Vegas, Nevada. She was predeceased by her husband, James; a brother; and a sister.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 13 from 9 to 10 a.m. at the George T Davis Funeral Home. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13 at the Blessed Sacrament Church with interment to follow in the Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.georgetdavis.com
- 1 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit