NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Mary Mullen, a lifetime resident of New Rochelle, died Tuesday, March 11. She was 99.
Mullen was born Jan. 14, 1915, in New Rochelle, and attended the New Rochelle Schools.
Mullen is survived by her son, John (Earline) Mullen; two grandchildren all of Las Vegas, Nevada. She was predeceased by her husband, James; a brother; and a sister.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 13 from 9 to 10 a.m. at the George T Davis Funeral Home. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13 at the Blessed Sacrament Church with interment to follow in the Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.georgetdavis.com
- 1 New Rochelle Lockout Lifted As Police Investigate Shots Fired In Area
- 2 State Approves Controversial New Rochelle Group Home
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 New Rochelle High School Has Two Lockdowns After Reports Of Shots
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola