NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Mary Mullen, a lifetime resident of New Rochelle, died Tuesday, March 11. She was 99.
Mullen was born Jan. 14, 1915, in New Rochelle, and attended the New Rochelle Schools.
Mullen is survived by her son, John (Earline) Mullen; two grandchildren all of Las Vegas, Nevada. She was predeceased by her husband, James; a brother; and a sister.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 13 from 9 to 10 a.m. at the George T Davis Funeral Home. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13 at the Blessed Sacrament Church with interment to follow in the Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.georgetdavis.com
- 1 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 4 Shakespeare Meets Taylor Swift In New Rochelle 'Pop-Up' Performance
- 5 Man, 34, Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI