NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Mary Mullen, a lifetime resident of New Rochelle, died Tuesday, March 11. She was 99.
Mullen was born Jan. 14, 1915, in New Rochelle, and attended the New Rochelle Schools.
Mullen is survived by her son, John (Earline) Mullen; two grandchildren all of Las Vegas, Nevada. She was predeceased by her husband, James; a brother; and a sister.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 13 from 9 to 10 a.m. at the George T Davis Funeral Home. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13 at the Blessed Sacrament Church with interment to follow in the Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.georgetdavis.com
- 1 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287