MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Mary McLoughlin, a lifelong Mamaroneck resident, died April 20. She was 81.
McLoughlin was born Sept. 9, 1932, to John and Eleanor McLoughlin. For many years she worked as a medical assistant at New Rochelle Hospital.
McLoughlin was predeceased by her sister, Joan McLoughlin; and brother, Eric McLoughlin.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday May 6 at the Most Holy Trinity RC Church.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA