MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Mary McLoughlin, a lifelong Mamaroneck resident, died April 20. She was 81.
McLoughlin was born Sept. 9, 1932, to John and Eleanor McLoughlin. For many years she worked as a medical assistant at New Rochelle Hospital.
McLoughlin was predeceased by her sister, Joan McLoughlin; and brother, Eric McLoughlin.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday May 6 at the Most Holy Trinity RC Church.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 4 New Rochelle Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says