MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Mary McLoughlin, a lifelong Mamaroneck resident, died April 20. She was 81.
McLoughlin was born Sept. 9, 1932, to John and Eleanor McLoughlin. For many years she worked as a medical assistant at New Rochelle Hospital.
McLoughlin was predeceased by her sister, Joan McLoughlin; and brother, Eric McLoughlin.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday May 6 at the Most Holy Trinity RC Church.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Court's Injunction Stops HUD From Giving Away Grants For Westchester
- 5 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Westchester