MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Mary McLoughlin, a lifelong Mamaroneck resident, died April 20. She was 81.
McLoughlin was born Sept. 9, 1932, to John and Eleanor McLoughlin. For many years she worked as a medical assistant at New Rochelle Hospital.
McLoughlin was predeceased by her sister, Joan McLoughlin; and brother, Eric McLoughlin.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday May 6 at the Most Holy Trinity RC Church.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Former Monroe College Standout Signs With New York Knicks
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway