MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Mary McLoughlin, a lifelong Mamaroneck resident, died April 20. She was 81.
McLoughlin was born Sept. 9, 1932, to John and Eleanor McLoughlin. For many years she worked as a medical assistant at New Rochelle Hospital.
McLoughlin was predeceased by her sister, Joan McLoughlin; and brother, Eric McLoughlin.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday May 6 at the Most Holy Trinity RC Church.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul