NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Mary Cumming Germinara, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Oct. 5. She was 94.
Germinara was born Nov. 15, 1917, in Scotland to Robert and Elizabeth Thomas Cumming. She was married to Joseph J. Germinara, who predeceased her. She was also predeceased by two sisters, Elizabeth Kramer and Margaret Conroy; and a brother, James B. Cumming.
She is survived by a son, Robert Germinara; two daughters, JoAnn Chambers and Susan Skiff; a sister, Gertrude Fotovich; 10 grandchildren and two great-granddaughters.
Visitation and funeral services will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. Burial will immediately follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in New Rochelle.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M