NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Mary Cumming Germinara, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Oct. 5. She was 94.
Germinara was born Nov. 15, 1917, in Scotland to Robert and Elizabeth Thomas Cumming. She was married to Joseph J. Germinara, who predeceased her. She was also predeceased by two sisters, Elizabeth Kramer and Margaret Conroy; and a brother, James B. Cumming.
She is survived by a son, Robert Germinara; two daughters, JoAnn Chambers and Susan Skiff; a sister, Gertrude Fotovich; 10 grandchildren and two great-granddaughters.
Visitation and funeral services will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. Burial will immediately follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in New Rochelle.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul