NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Mary Cumming Germinara, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Oct. 5. She was 94.
Germinara was born Nov. 15, 1917, in Scotland to Robert and Elizabeth Thomas Cumming. She was married to Joseph J. Germinara, who predeceased her. She was also predeceased by two sisters, Elizabeth Kramer and Margaret Conroy; and a brother, James B. Cumming.
She is survived by a son, Robert Germinara; two daughters, JoAnn Chambers and Susan Skiff; a sister, Gertrude Fotovich; 10 grandchildren and two great-granddaughters.
Visitation and funeral services will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. Burial will immediately follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in New Rochelle.
- 1 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Rochelle
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car