NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Mary- Diane Marco, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died April 19. She was 67.
Marco was born March 21, 1947, in Pittston, Pa., to Domenick and Mary (Pszeniczy) Lombardi. She worked as a radiologist for New Rochelle Radiology for 16 years.
Marco is survived by her children, Vincent Marco (Lauren) and Adrienne Marco-DiDonato (Peter); three grandchildren; brother, Nuncio Lombardi; sister, Theresa Caprari; niece and nephew; extended family; and friends. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Vincent; brother, Paul; sister, Joan; and nephew, Gerard.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m, at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, April 23 at Holy Family Church. Interment will take place in Pennsylvania.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to http://www.gildasclubtwincities.org/Gilda’s Place.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 New Rochelle Schools Officials Discuss Ray Rice On NPR