NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Mary C. Capparelli, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Monday, Oct. 1. She was 82.
Capparelli was born Oct. 11, 1929, in New Rochelle to John and Bertha Way Spiegler. She was married to James W. Capparelli, who predeceased her.
She is survived by two children, Sharon Powell and James A. Capparelli; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Visiation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle, where a funeral service will be held at 8 p.m. Burial will be private.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year