NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Mary C. Capparelli, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Monday, Oct. 1. She was 82.
Capparelli was born Oct. 11, 1929, in New Rochelle to John and Bertha Way Spiegler. She was married to James W. Capparelli, who predeceased her.
She is survived by two children, Sharon Powell and James A. Capparelli; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Visiation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle, where a funeral service will be held at 8 p.m. Burial will be private.
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul
- 5 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48