NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Mary C. Capparelli, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Monday, Oct. 1. She was 82.
Capparelli was born Oct. 11, 1929, in New Rochelle to John and Bertha Way Spiegler. She was married to James W. Capparelli, who predeceased her.
She is survived by two children, Sharon Powell and James A. Capparelli; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Visiation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle, where a funeral service will be held at 8 p.m. Burial will be private.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 New Rochelle Schools Officials Discuss Ray Rice On NPR