NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Mary C. Capparelli, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Monday, Oct. 1. She was 82.
Capparelli was born Oct. 11, 1929, in New Rochelle to John and Bertha Way Spiegler. She was married to James W. Capparelli, who predeceased her.
She is survived by two children, Sharon Powell and James A. Capparelli; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Visiation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle, where a funeral service will be held at 8 p.m. Burial will be private.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash