NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Mario Aiello of New Rochelle died Jan. 12. He was 83.
Aiello was born in Laurignano, Cosenza, Italy, to Frank and Gelsomina Aiello. He served in the U.S. Marine Corps from 1951 to 1952. He worked at Pepsi Cola for 39 years as a route salesman.
Aiello is survived by his wife, Gloria (nee Rossignuolo); children, George Aiello, Joni (Ed) Tangredi; four grandchildren; sisters-in-law, Ida and Maria Aiello; brothers-in-law Pat and Adelaide Rossignuolo; many nieces, nephews; cousins and friends. He was predeceased by his brothers, Dominick and Charlie Aiello.
A Celebration of Life will be held Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 pm at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at Holy Name of Jesus R.C. Church followed by entombment at Ferncliff Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul