NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Mario Aiello of New Rochelle died Jan. 12. He was 83.
Aiello was born in Laurignano, Cosenza, Italy, to Frank and Gelsomina Aiello. He served in the U.S. Marine Corps from 1951 to 1952. He worked at Pepsi Cola for 39 years as a route salesman.
Aiello is survived by his wife, Gloria (nee Rossignuolo); children, George Aiello, Joni (Ed) Tangredi; four grandchildren; sisters-in-law, Ida and Maria Aiello; brothers-in-law Pat and Adelaide Rossignuolo; many nieces, nephews; cousins and friends. He was predeceased by his brothers, Dominick and Charlie Aiello.
A Celebration of Life will be held Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 pm at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at Holy Name of Jesus R.C. Church followed by entombment at Ferncliff Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 4 New Rochelle To Target, Eliminate Aggressive Panhandlers
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle