NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Mario Aiello of New Rochelle died Jan. 12. He was 83.
Aiello was born in Laurignano, Cosenza, Italy, to Frank and Gelsomina Aiello. He served in the U.S. Marine Corps from 1951 to 1952. He worked at Pepsi Cola for 39 years as a route salesman.
Aiello is survived by his wife, Gloria (nee Rossignuolo); children, George Aiello, Joni (Ed) Tangredi; four grandchildren; sisters-in-law, Ida and Maria Aiello; brothers-in-law Pat and Adelaide Rossignuolo; many nieces, nephews; cousins and friends. He was predeceased by his brothers, Dominick and Charlie Aiello.
A Celebration of Life will be held Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 pm at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at Holy Name of Jesus R.C. Church followed by entombment at Ferncliff Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287