NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Margaret Smith, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Dec. 7. She was 88.
Smith was born Dec. 25, 1932, in New York City to Michael and Nellie Fox Conway. She worked as a manager for New York Telephone Company for many years and was a member of the Pioneers Club and the Catholic Ladies of Charity.
She was predeceased by her husband, John J. Smith, on Jan. 6, 1984. She is survived by a brother, John Conway; a sister, Patricia Bree; and two stepdaughters, Eileen Notaro and Patricia Moya.
Visitation is from 1 to 3 p.m. Tuesday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Blessed Sacrament Church in New Rochelle. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 2 New Rochelle Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says